Furman Ladies Golf Association
The Furman Ladies Golf Association offers two types of memberships. Full memberships are offered to all women golfers who are members of the Furman University Golf Club. Associate memberships are available to all other women who are not a member of any other golf course with an organized ladies golf association.
For an annual membership fee of $50.00, the FLGA provides for its members:
- Weekly ladies day tournaments
- Member-Guest tournament
- Member-Member tournament
- Club Championship/Handicap Tournament
- Year end prizes
- USGA Handicap access
- Reduced rates on green and cart fees during FLGA play
- Eligibility to play in Women's South Carolina Golf Association monthly and senior tournaments
- Eligibility to play in Greenville Metropolitan Women's Golf Association monthly tournaments
- Eligibility to play in Intra Club Carolina monthly tournaments
- Eligibility to play in Greater Greenville County Ladies Amateur Golf Tournament*
* Must be a member of Furman University Golf Club to be eligible.
For more information please call 294-2690.
Dues and Rates (tax inclusive)
$50 Yearly FLGA Dues
$26.50 Yearly USGA Handicap Fee (required) for Furman Golf Club Members
$37.10 Yearly USGA Handicap Fee for non-Furman Golf Club Members
The following rates are available only during FLGA golf season (March-November) and only on "Ladies Days".
Cart Fee for Furman GC Members (Weekdays) - $14.15
Walking Fee for Non-Furman GC Members (Weekdays) - $26.25
Walking Fee for Non-Furman GC Members (Saturdays) - $31.50
Riding Fee for Non-Furman GC Members (Weekdays) - $40.40
Riding Fee for Non-Furman GC Members (Saturdays) - $50.00
NO discounts on Faculty/Staff rates